Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu for a Snowy Week!

Snow has come to Oklahoma and North Texas! I've already been out (after the school drop-off) this morning purchasing an ice scraper. Got a few things in the grocery section, too...just in case. It never hurts to have bread and an extra gallon of milk (this is one of my dad's mottos, and it's been helpful over the years). I really enjoyed watching the big feathery flakes, yesterday. This morning the precipitation is a very fine, powdery snow. I'm counting it as my "birthday snow"-just a week late. Hope you are all warm and safe in this winter weather-take extra care when driving (and keep those small pets in when the temperatures drop). Here's my menu for the week.

Monday, Jan. 10
Spicy Sausage Rice (archives)
salad
hot rolls

Tuesday, Jan. 11
Grilled Mesquite Chicken
Cheese Potatoes
Spinach

Wednesday, Jan. 12
Dinner out

Thursday, Jan. 13-Choral Group from Freed-Hardeman performs at church
Chili dogs
Home-baked fries
Baby carrots

Friday, Jan. 14
Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Crackers
Bake Something for dessert

Saturday, Jan. 15-Art Museum trip
Spaghetti
garlic bread
salad

Sunday, Jan. 16
Dinner at church-take bread for 15-20

I'll be at Orgjunkie today

2 comments:

  1. Hello Marcia ~

    Thanks for stopping by this morning for a blog visit. We just came back from enjoying a white Christmas...I, too, loved watching the beautiful white flakes fall ever so gracefully to their resting spot. Your meals sound delicious...stay warm and enjoy the white blessing of snow.

    Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you email me? I have a question for you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete