Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cleaning Out My Freezer Space-MPM


Every Monday when I put the new menu for the week on the side of my fridge, I post it at OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday (MPM), as well. You need to visit that site! It's a great way to get new ideas for meal plans and meet some other bloggers.

I'll be clearing out my freezer spaces this week so that I can give them a much-needed wipe down with warm water and baking soda. It's a dreaded project, but one that needs done. One of the meals for this week will be a Thanksgiving-type dinner (in May!) because I found a turkey in the bottom of my garage freezer; I'm excited about this prospect! Here's my plan for the week:


Monday, May 10

Pot Roast w/ Vegetables
Spinach Salad w/ Red Onion and Mandarin Oranges


Tuesday. May 11

Turkey and Dressing
Noodles
Green Beans
Cranberry sauce


Wednesday, May 12 (Make salad for Ladies' Class Luncheon)

Pasta Fagoli
French bread
Lime Jello Salad


Thursday, May 13

Baked Fish
Macaroni and Cheese
Cole Slaw


Friday, May 14 (Make food for Family Night-summer vacation theme)

Pepperoni rolls w/ dipping sauce
Muffins w/ glaze


Saturday, May 15 (Armed Forces Day Parade)

Pack snacks and drinks


****A big congratulations to my web-designing, "bloggermom"-rescuing, son, Ben, who won the top spot in the state in "advanced computer" at the Tournament of Champions this weekend in Oklahoma City! Way to go, "Jethro"!****

I will be at Orgjunkie today for Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Ben for an outstanding acheivement! I know you and DH and the other sons are really proud of this young man. sarah

    ReplyDelete