Sunday, February 28, 2010

Menu for the First Week of March


I'm excited to see March arrive. Spring is just around the corner! In fact, I worked in our yard this weekend (we all did yard and garage clean-up; it was a group effort!) and noticed buds on the trees. In the tree to the side of our house, I spotted a really fat Robin sitting at the top of the branches scouting out a nesting place. I even got a few windows cleaned while I was out there!

Here's my plan to keep us fed this week:


Monday, March 1

Crock pot Sirloin Tips and Noodles (previous post)
corn
Green Bean Casserole


Tuesday, March 2

Mammam's Zesty Chicken (previous post)
Glazed Carrots (w/ honey)
Broccoli Rice


Wednesday, March 3

Taco Bake W/ shredded lettuce and tomatoes
Lemon Bundt Cake


Thursday, March 4

Manicotti
Tossed Salad
French Bread


Friday, March 5

Pork Chops (grilled)
Cheese Potatoes
corn/celery & carrot sticks
rolls


Saturday, March 6

Omelets
Turkey Bacon
Fruit

Grilled Hamburgers
buns
veg. plate
Southern Baked Beans
Macaroni Salad


Sunday, March 7

Spaghetti and Meatballs
French Bread
Salad


Leftover Buffet!


Join me Tuesday when I share another great seafood casserole recipe (using crab meat and shrimp) that I found in those old Lawton Constitution Cook Books that I got at the estate sale!!

***I will be at Orgjunkie for MPM today***

No comments:

Post a Comment