Monday, October 5, 2009

This Week's Menu

What a neat weekend! We went with a group of friends to a huge flea market in Texas. I got to roam through some antique stores, and also try some Fried Dill Pickles. What a treat! Now I'm back and ready to plan my menu for the week.

Monday, Oct. 5

Chicken Enchiladas

Tuesday, Oct. 6

Shrimp Prima Vera
Layer Salad
Garlic rolls

Wednesday, Oct. 7

Pepper Steak in the crock pot/rice
Apple Pie

Thursday, Oct. 8

Spanish Omelets
Blueberry Muffins

Friday, Oct. 9

Amish Pork Chops
mashed potatoes

Saturday, Oct. 10

Steak on grill
baked potatoes (with toppings)

Sunday, Oct. 10

Homemade pizzas
vegetable plate

Leftover Buffet

I'll be linking to OrgJunkie today.


  1. Hi Marcie - would you mind me asking where you got the cute little Twitter widget?

  2. My son, Ben, put it on there for me. I'm technologically-challenged!